06 August 2024

#RPGaDay2024 - 7 - RPG with 'Good Form'

The RPGaDay2024 graphic. Three columns of prompts for discussions about RPGs. You can find a full text list atP https://www.autocratik.com/2024/07/announcing-rpgaday2024-for-august.html
This year's RPGaDay (full text list here)

Q. RPG with Good Form?

A. Delta Green

I could have gone for Traveller for this, but there have been several miss-steps over the years, so instead I'm going with Delta Green, a game for which I don't think there's been a bad book for. Beautifully presented, well edited, unafraid to pull punches and a insidious way to get into your imagination.

No picture today as my slipcase copy is still in shrink and it reflects me whenever I try to photograph it (I have duplicate non-slipcase copies of the two core books).

6 August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment