25 August 2024

#RPGaDay2024 - 25 - Desirable Dice

The RPGaDay2024 graphic. Three columns of prompts for discussions about RPGs. You can find a full text list atP https://www.autocratik.com/2024/07/announcing-rpgaday2024-for-august.html
This year's RPGaDay (full text list here)

Q. Desirable Dice?

A.  Roll 4 Initiative Translucent Blood Orange and Yellow dice

This is kind of weird because I like to tell myself that I'm not really that bothered about dice,  but then I go and buy they for most games that I play if I do the preorders, so they must mean something to me.

I recently found the lovely aluminium dice set of 2D6 that I picked up at the first Revelation and enjoyed getting them to the table again, although they definitely punished me for their extended hiatus.

My favourite dice at the moment are my orange Roll 4 Initiative Translucent Blood Orange & Yellow dice. They finally scratched my itch on getting some orange dice that I love. I have to give a hat tip to SavageSpiel on the Gaming Tavern, who shared her Roll 4 Initiative dice last year during #RPGaDay2023 and pointed me in the right direction to get hold of them. They look lovely, are easy to read and feel good in the hand.

A set of 7 polyhedral dice in translucent orange with large high contrast yellow numbers. The D4 is an arch type rather than a pyramid. They're set on a black background. In the bottom left is a DiceShop logo with a small dragon.
Roll 4 Initiative Blood Orange & Yellow Dice at the diceshoponline.

25 August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment