22 August 2024

#RPGaDay2024 - 22 - Notable Non-Player Character

The RPGaDay2024 graphic. Three columns of prompts for discussions about RPGs. You can find a full text list atP https://www.autocratik.com/2024/07/announcing-rpgaday2024-for-august.html
This year's RPGaDay (full text list here)

Q. Notable Non-Player Character?

A.  Count Strahd von Zarovitch, Vampire Overlord of Barovia.

I think that for me that this needs to be Strahd. I spent sixty sessions sitting in his shoes. What I like about the character is that there are nuances there, and reasons for the darkness. Of course, that became a running joke with the players who were having none of my ‘shades of grey’ approach. They decided he was evil and needed to be ended. They even think that they did manage that.

For a time, maybe.

22 August 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment