09 August 2023

#RPGaDay2023 - 9 - Favourite Dice

 

RPGaDay2023 official graphic

My initial thought (when I read this) was that there wasn’t much that I could add from my original answer in 2014.

GIF image of Gio Lasar’s Constellation dice showing the glow in the dark effect

However, I did search out the Gio Lasar Constellation dice once Remi showed me them, because they appealed to my inner space geek. Nominally bought for Coriolis, I can imagine them getting a play out with Traveller and others.

I have had a habit of buying dice themed with games I’ve kickstartered or pre-ordered. This can be a hit and miss affair as the quality can be variable. For example, the One Ring 2nd edition dice aren’t as nice as the first edition’s. Fortunately, they’re identical. I’ve also had a habit of buying orange dice sets. Not sure what started that, but it’s been a thing. 

9 August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment