14 August 2023

#RPGaDay2023 - 14 - Favourite Convention Purchase

 

RPGaDay2023 official graphic

In honesty, I can’t really add much to the previous post on this, as the MegaTraveller supplements from DGP are the ones that come to mind when I think about this. I don’t really go to the bigger conventions like UK Games Expo, and my recent stop at Airecon was more about a flying visit to say hello to friends (and I didn’t want to brave the queue for the second hand stall).

The cover of ‘The Flaming Eye’, a campaign sourcebook published by DGP for MegaTraveller. Title in red across the top, black and yellow burning spacecraft set against a blue sky with a moon behind as the main image.
Part of my previous answer.

I nearly always end up buying something at the All Rolled Up store at conventions. One of my friends described their stock as ‘cool stationary for games’, and I now tend to have a bag full of materials that mainly came from them at conventions to ease the way as a GM and player.

Maybe not the most insightful post for this year’s RPGaDay.

14 August 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment