31 August 2022

RPGaDay2022 - 31 - When did you first take part in #RPGaDay?

   

When did you first take part in #RPGaDay?

I first took part in RPGaDay in 2014, the first year it happened. I was on holiday in North Wales for part of it and updating from my phone. As the place we stayed didn't have WiFi and my mobile signal was spotty, that meant I was uploading my answers whenever we went out and about and found somewhere with decent signal. I originally wrote my posts on Facebook and then subsequently transferred them to the blog.

I then didn't do it again until 2020, when I completed it fully. 2021 was hit and miss as many of the prompts didn't engage me. I've found the questions this year much better. This year, I prepared most of the entries in advance on the blog and later shared to Twitter but not Facebook. I was in Anglesey again for much of the first part but this time I had WiFi.


31 August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment