08 January 2021

The Wretched - Solo RPG - Recovered Log - Day 14

 

Recovered Log - Day 14

Audio recordings of a play-through of Chris Bissette's solo journalling roleplaying game. 




Day 14 - 1 card
  • 3C - you had to use someone else’s ID to access an area of the ship normally forbidden to you - whose was it and what were you doing there?

Day 14, salvage ship ‘The Wretched’. Flight Engineer Dom Mooney reporting.

Two weeks. A fortnight. 336 hours. Alone, but still surviving. I used the Chief’s ID today to access the computer system, and pulled some of the spare comms circuits. I figure I need these to get the beacon working. Thanks for the help Chief, but I’m not doing the paperwork, it’d take a lifetime.

I may try a printed steak tonight to celebrate along with a few tots.

This is Dom Mooney, the last survivor of the Wretched, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment