10 January 2021

The Wretched - Solo RPG - Recovered Log - Day 16


Recovered Log - Day 16

Audio recordings of a play-through of Chris Bissette's solo journalling roleplaying game. 



Day 16 - 1 card
  • KC - dreaming about the creature… and then it was there…


Day 16, salvage ship ‘The Wretched’. Flight Engineer Dom Mooney reporting.

It’s 4am in the morning, ship time. I’ve just been woken by the depressurisation alarm. It woke me through a nightmare of the creature getting in and hunting me through the ship. And now it seems to be true. It’s in here. I’ve got the rifle, and I’m suited up. Have had a tot for courage. I guess it’s time to find out if this rifle will harm it.

Mum and Dad, I did my best to get back to you.

If you don’t hear from me again, you know what’s happened.

This is Dom Mooney, the last survivor of the Wretched, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment