02 August 2021

Games in July 2021

 

The July Update

July saw pretty much the same pattern as the rest of the year; Gumshoe (The Yellow King & Trail of Cthulhu) and D&D5e (Curse of Strahd) are dominant game systems. It's possible that Gumshoe may take the lead by the end of August as the Strahd game is on a month's break. If this happens, it'll be the first time in the last two years that something other than D&D5e will be my most played game.

That said, I've one or two sessions of Old-School Essentials (the B/X retroclone) planned so D&D as a whole will probably hold its position static.

I'm hoping to run a Troika! game in September, and it's also fair to say that my mind is starting to look towards Furnace. I've offered 'Through Sunken Lands' but part of me is wondering if I went too quickly with that as I have a whole bunch of systems I'd like to run. I'm also starting to feel a yearning for some Sci-Fi, so we'll need to see where that gets too.

2 August 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment