28 October 2021

Games up to October 2021

The count so far

I'm posting the October update today as I've nothing planned for the rest of the week. September ended up quieter than planned and then October started to accelerate with Furnace and Curse of Strahd restarting. Although the latter is now weekly, the delay in returning to The Yellow King has put a gap in my schedule. I'm hoping to fill this with the odd one shot like Mausritter or Troika! just to try them out.

With a total number of games in the low forties, I'm not in the iron RPGer territory like some others, but I think I should end up close to a game-a-week. Had the conventions been face-to-face, I may have hit the sixties. So far a good year, with Gumshoe and D&D5e continuing to dominate. I do need to get some SF in there too!

28 October 2021 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment