20 October 2021

Curse of Strahd - Teaser Trailer for Season 4



My dearest Alys, I'm missing you immensely. 
We had an extremely good fight against plant people and barbarians, which I wish you could have been a part of. It was utterly glorious! 
But after that fight, we were met by the Devil Strahd himself, who seemed...amused at our endeavours. Not threatened - yet - but the possibility remains. Thank goodness that Kelwarin was able to hide Ireena from him. Yet we are all in danger. We are far stronger together than apart, and I think - fear - that divided we are more easily threatened. I hope that your labours have done enough to make Vallaki stable that we can travel together. 
The first reason is that I miss you, but our cause also needs you. So I can give in to my selfish desires and beg you to join us - join me - at the Wizard of Wines and let us be together. 
There is one other matter I should mention, but perhaps am reluctant to put in a letter. When you see me in battle, I bear a spear with a lust for blood. It is not evil, but it is brutal. In battle, I am double the orc. This sounds great, and it is, but more - I might rid myself of it, but maybe it is fate that I bear it - it's so useful and effective. I just wanted to warn you. 
All my love, always, Adon

___

My dearest Adon, do not fear I shall ride to you with all haste! 
It is time, the Vallaki must look to their own faith now we have introduced them to guild and councils. You have always been double the orc to me, with or without your spear in your hand, we shall not let any bane weapon come between us.
I ride with all haste, Alys.

No comments:

Post a Comment