03 July 2021

Games in June 2021 (Half Year)

 

Snapshot at 28/6/2021

At the half year mark, I'm sitting at 28 games played or games mastered, which is pretty lightweight compared to others but probably a step up on normal years, even accounting for the fact that my convention attendances have seen less play.

D&D5e remains the dominant game system as my Curse of Strahd campaign rolls on; there would have been one more game in the half year had I not had to postpone Wednesday 30th due to a need to be somewhere else.

Gumshoe is the second most played system, with 11 games (all as a player) across three different settings (The Yellow King, Delta Green and Trail of Cthulhu). There are a core of players that are the same across all these.

I hope to get some one-shots in over the summer, especially as we agreed in principle to put D&D on hold in August for holidays. OSE and Troika look likely.

VTT wise, I am using Roll20 for Strahd (makes sense due to integration), but have moved to Role for other games that I run. Most of the play for Gumshoe has been in Hangouts, but latterly Zoom and Meet as Hangouts becomes less reliable.

I wonder what there rest of the year will bring?

3 July 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment