22 January 2020

Kindle and Audible Matchmaking

https://amazon.co.uk/matchmaker

When you buy a Kindle book, you're usually offered a discounted price if you want to buy the Audible book as well. Now, if you don't take it up at the time you can still get the discount but it's a bit more of a faff.

You need to be logged into your account and go to https://amazon.co.uk/matchmaker (or whatever your local Amazon site is) and it cross references the books. I can't see a way to search, but you can just browse through.

As my commute is longer these days, I'm tending to listen to more podcasts and audiobooks, so this is an interesting option to take up.

22 January 2020 

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried it yet? Would you recommend it?

    I listen to quite a few audiobooks, but I prefer to keep my written books and Audible separate. So I often have (at least) two books on the go at once, which I've never found to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to use the audiobooks as audiobooks on the commute, and the Kindle books as books. I don't tend to swap between the two. I quite often have several books on the go as my Goodreads account shows!

      Delete