01 January 2020

2019 Reading Challenge


Thanks in part to a late push to re-read all of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen before I read the final volume, The Tempest, I ended up smashing through the target having been behind again at the start of December.

I read a fair few RPGs this year; these definitely slow my rate down but were worth the time. I'm conscious I owe a post on books read for the last few months, which I'll get to soon.

My New Year's Resolution for books is to stop adding to the to-read piles and read more. I suspect that it will one that I struggle to keep. I've set a target of a book each week again for 2020.

I was tempted to get a Kindle Oasis for the larger screen and option for a softer backlight colour; I suspect that I will do this sometime this year as most on my non-RPG books are read on my Kindle Voyage.

1 January 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment