23 December 2019

Blog Maintenance Update

I've changed the name of the blog slightly as I realised that I was subconsciously channelling Graham's blog 'Messages From The Far Havens' in the title. So 'Signals from Delta Pavonis' is the new name.

Some great blogs

I've also added a short blog roll of the blogs I read pretty regularly and would recommend. It's on the bottom right of the navigation. 

My Feedly web home; structured RSS feeds

If you do like to read a lot of blogs, I recommend looking at feedly.com, which is an RSS feed aggregator (translation: you can give it a link to blogs that are updated and it will pull them all together into an organised feed you can skim quickly) which has a great web interface and solid Android and iOS apps. It's the place I went after Google Reader was killed off.

23 December 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment