08 September 2024

New reMarkable Paper Pro

 

Screenshot of the reMarkable Paper Pro web page, showing the new colour device and price.
The new Paper Pro

I really like the look of the new reMarkable Paper Pro device. This is an 11.8" e-Ink colour display that was announced this week. I love the way that reMarkable are so focused on the design of the device so it does what they want it to. They've tailored the screen, the pen and have moved a unibody design. This is a colour writing tablet unlike any other. It's a little bit bigger than my reMarkable 2, and it has the kind of performance jumps that you'd expect from four years of development. It doesn't replace the rM2, but I won't be surprised if they eventually do an rM3 in the future as a lower end device.

My Deep Guide initial impressions

The initial view on My Deep Guide definitely shows the care that's been put into the device. However, it's expensive. From a personal note, the cost is enough that I'm happy to stay with my rM2 for the foreseeable future. However, in the event that circumstances change, for example my existing device fails, I do reserve the right to change my mind1

8 September 2024




No comments:

Post a Comment