20 May 2023

Dune 2d20 Cribsheet

Dune version of the cribsheet.

Looking back through my blog entries, I don’t think I shared the Dune 2d20 roleplaying game cribsheet that I created a while back to the blog. I think I only posted it on the bird site and the Gaming Tavern. Here’s a link to the sheet, which is open for comments and builds.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jJDPFWuSlAeFF7AOhhg3Hb30uYswDSxAggF2YzY6VYs/edit?usp=sharing

Looking at the two together, I think that Dune is a more stripped back take on 2d20 but the level of abstraction makes it harder to deal with than Star Trek Adventures. It doesn’t help that the various Modiphius sources often give slightly contradictory advice and the examples in the core book are lacking decent mechanics explanations.

The Spice Must Flow!

20 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment