02 January 2023

Books in 2022

The Goodreads target wasn’t it all.


2022 was a pretty decent year for reading, but traditional form fiction suffered because I read a lot more gaming material and got hooked on the Worlds of Aldebaran graphic novels. Although I am still using Goodreads to track, it’s become problematic because of their library policy. You can no longer directly add a book and there are some very strict criteria for getting a book added which makes small press roleplaying games a challenge. It can take a couple of months for a request to happen. So I ended up with a second list on a Google Sheet, which has another 6 books on it, all gaming related.

Old-School Armory
Untold Sagas - Svilland Lore book. 
Gregor's Guide to Gates
The Magonium Mine Murders
Colostle:The Roomlands
CY_BORG

In reading more gaming material, I have found myself with quite a few part read books, which isn’t like me. I need to remedy that over the next year. 

There’s been a stead trickle of Audible books from travel with work, generally covering subjects that I don’t think that I would read more naturally at home.

I’ve set myself a target of 52 books, a book a week once again. I’m planning to join in with ‘Read Along with First Age’ on the Gaming Tavern to give a friend some moral support as they try an read a book a month.

Anyway, here’s the rest of the books I read as covers.





No comments:

Post a Comment