10 September 2022

Gaming update - start of September 2022

 

The doughnut of games


The update at the start of September shows 32 games played in total. I was GM in 21 of them and 7 games have been face-to-face (Revelation and the home Mausrítter games). I'm probably ten games down on where I should be having missed North Star and then helping to mess up the return to Trail of Cthulhu's Eternal Lies.

D&D5e, in the form of Curse of Strahd, is half the overall games played, which also means that the Roll20 VTT is the dominant platform that I have used. It's definitely been going through a steady upgrade path this year and the AV element appears to be pretty rock solid now.

Gumshoe overall comes in at second place, split between Trail of Cthulhu and the Yellow King. Mausrítter has suddenly jumped up to equal third place, as I've been running for the kids.

Furnace is coming, which will add 3 new games and 5 sessions to this; who knows, I may make a game a week equivalent this year!

10 September 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment