25 June 2021

Curse of Strahd - S3E6 Epistolary Postscript

 

Correspondance, probably sent by raven, between Ser Alys and Ser Adon. Exact date unknown.


I read the missive from my beloved Adon with some trepidation, carried as it was by a raven allied with the Martikovs.. such peril, such glory in battle! 
As I followed my love's pen work my heart fluttered at the danger, the confusion as to why the forest folk are pawn of the Devil, and then quite shocked as I read of Ireena's fall and how she hovered near departing this mortal coil. Oh how my heart warmed as Adon told me of the flutterings of romance 'tween Kel and the young woman he brought back from the brink. Oh how I yearn to be away from the necessary tasks of getting the militia and town to run smoothly, and no longer play the silly parlour games of the coterie around her 'Ladyship'. Mind you... perhaps I can pick up some titbits and send them by the next Raven. 
I miss you Adon, and I look forward to delivering the dance of death to our foes again soonest. Your Alys


Although Tom is currently not playing, he's keeping linked into the campaign via Discord and WhatsApp. 

25 June 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment