29 July 2023

The unwritten posts

Looking at Blogger today, I realised that I’ve got at least four posts that are hanging around and need to be written.

In no particular order:

1) The third part of the review of the Helvéczia roleplaying game box set. Mainly delayed because I got distracted by other things and need to read the Ammertal and the Oberammsbund module again. I really should do this, if only because that set of reviews are probably the most read on my blog overall.

2) The review of the Swords of the Serpentine roleplaying game. This is 80% written on my reMarkable. I suspect it will now involve skimming the book again as it’s been probably a year since I started this. Maybe I should run it a Furnace to get the motivation together to complete this?

3) The review of the Liminal roleplaying game line. I started this once I finally read through the books over the Easter holidays. However, I was having second thoughts; I regularly play with Dr Mitch and was a play tester in some of the casebook scenarios. Can I do this objectively enough? Does it matter if I just be upfront about my links to the game?

4) The final Curse of Strahd post, covering the last two sessions and the aftermath. I’ve been delaying on this, partly as it means admitting that it’s over and partly because it means going back to a discussion which nearly had me abandon the campaign before the final battle. I’m being silly and should do this.

I’m also conscious that #RPGaDay is upon us in a few days and the questions look decent this year.

Note to self - get a grip and get these written!

29 July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment